Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kinemacolor

"She's letting me stay here while she's working on a movie that's being made in Canada. But I guess you already know that. Well, I couldn't afford a place like this in a million years... unless, of course, I'm discovered and become a movie star. Of course, I'd rather be known as a great actress than a movie star. But, you know, sometimes people end up being both. So that is, I guess you'd say, sort of why I came here.
[pause]
I'm sorry. I'm just so excited to be here. I mean I just came here from Deep River, Ontario, and now I'm in this dream place. Well, you can imagine how I feel."

                                                                                                     -- Betty Elms, Mulholland Drive



Nail Polish in Dovima by NARS




Brave New World-Testers by NARS




Touche Eclat skin highlighter by Yves San Laurent




Gloss Pur by Yves San Laurent




Lip Gloss Quad in South Beach by Cargo




 Lip Lacquer in Eros by NARS



 
 Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls by NARS



 
 Lip Lacquer in F***ed With by NARS (o.k., I made that one up)




Lip Lacquer in Hot Wired by NARS

1 comment:

  1. Great picturesss!

    Best regards,

    TAILORED SOCIETY

    ReplyDelete